Saturday, August 6, 2011

This is my first blog entry

I am blogging about my hobby, creating 3D models out of photos. I am a programmer and have been fascinated with the idea that there is enough information in two (or more photos) to create a 3D model (this is what your brain does). The only question is "how"? It has been a hobby of mine for at least 11 years to try to figure this out. The result is the web site that I have created, www.photo-to-3d.com where you can see the result or try my algorithms yourself on your own photos. I know there is a lot of research going on in the academic world to do this, and some known algorithms to do this, but currently I only use my own algorithms.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I'm working with the web of 3D Model Store. I would like to ask, what are the prices of advertise in this blog? (keyword-targeted link, banner, etc... for a month/3months/6months)?

    Please rewrite me to this email: mingaile@marketrats.lt

    ReplyDelete